Modular Throttle Check Valve
MTC-02, MTC-03, MTC-04
Modular Flow Regulator Check Valve
Seven Ocean Hydraulics MTC series valve is used for actuator speed control. It is meant for controlling flow in one direction in the system by throttle of flow and allows free flow in the opposite direction.
The throttle check function is available in port A or B as a single acting valve, double throttle controlling both port A and B, and available in size 02, 03 and 04. Throttling in Port P is also available in size 02 and 03. These valves can be used for Meter-in or meter-out throttle applications.
The flow adjustment can be done by adjusting the hand knob or the set screw. Clockwise rotation increases the throttling, hence, reducing the flow rate.
● Available in 3 Mounting Patterns
MTC-02: NG6 / Cetop-3 / NFPA-D03
MTC-03: NG10 / Cetop-5 / NFPA-D05
MTC-04: NG16 / Cetop-7 / NFPA-D07
● Sandwich plate stacking design.
● Flow adjustment by handle knob or slotted screw.
● MTC-02 single, acting port P; double, acting on Port A, B, or A and B.
● MTC-03 single, acting port P; double, acting on Port A, B, or A and B.
● MTC-04 double, acting on Port A, B, or A and B.
● P max Working Pressure: 320 Bar / 4570 PSI
● Q max Flow Rate: MTC-02: 50 lpm / 13.2 gpm; MTC-03: 100 lpm / 26.4 gpm; MTC-04: 300 lpm / 79.3 gpm
● Refer to catalogs for more details.
|Maximum Flow Rate||50 lpm / 13.2 gpm||100 lpm / 26.4 gpm||300 lpm / 79.3 gpm|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||320 Bar / 4570 PSI|
|Check Valve Cracking Pressure - Single Acting Port P||0.4 Bar / 5.7 PSI||-|
|Check Valve Cracking Pressure - Single / Double Acting Port A, B||0.8 Bar / 11.4 PSI||1.0 Bar / 14.3 PSI|
|Ambient Temperature Range||-20°C ~ 50°C|
|Hydraulic Fluid Temperature Range||-20°C ~ 70°C|
|Mounting Pattern||ISO 4401-AB-03-4-A||ISO 4401-AC-05-4-A||ISO 4401-AD-07-4-A|
|Weight (kg)||P Type||1.0||3.0||-|
- NG10 / Cetop-5 / D05 Modular Stack Throttle Check Valve.
- NG16 / Cetop-7 / D07 Modular Stack Throttle Check Valve.
- Hydraulic Configuration - MTC - Throttle Check Valve, Single Acting on Port P.
- Hydraulic Configuration - MTC - Throttle Check Valve, Single or Double Acting on Port A and / or B.
- Product Literature
Seven Ocean Hydraulics Single Acting on Port P Throttle Check Valve Brochure - MTC-02.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics MTC-02 Single / Double on Port A and/or B Throttle Check Valve Brochure - MTC-02.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics MTC-03 Single Acting on Port P Throttle Check Valve Brochure - MTC-03.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics MTC-03 Single / Double on Port A and/or B Throttle Check Valve Brochure - MTC-03.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics MTC-04 Single / Double on Port A and/or B Throttle Check Valve Brochure - MTC-04.
- Directional Control Valves
- Modular Stack Valves
- Pressure Control Valves
- Flow Control Valves
- Motor Pump
- Hydraulic Power Units / Systems
- Contact Us
31 Years CE/TÜV Certified Modular Throttle Check Valve Manufacturer | SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS
Based in Taiwan, SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULIC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD., since 1989, is a Modular Throttle Check Valve manufacturer in electrical machinery industries, including forklift, machine tool, plastic injection and recycling.
SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS's Modular Throttle Check Valve is reliable, sustainable, and cost effective, bringing you long-term value at an affordable price-point. With over 31 years of experience in manufacturing hydraulic systems, valves and components, Seven Ocean Hydraulics is able to streamline production time and has a greater control over product quality with in-house manufacturing of core components. We have gained trust from world- renowned brands for OEM projects, providing essential components for hydraulic products that are seen and used all over the world.
SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS has been offering customers high-quality hydraulic valves, both with advanced technology and 31 years of experience, SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS ensures each customer's demands are met.