4/3 & 4/2 D05 / NG10 / CETOP5 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve
D05 / NG10 / CETOP5 Directional Control Valve
Seven Ocean Hydraulics' robust hydraulic directional control valves - DSV/DSD-G03 are wet armature designed and configured in 4-Way, 2-position or 3-position. The G03 valve conforms to D05 / NG10 / CETOP-5 mounting patterns and is capable of pressure up to 4500 PSI / 320 Bar and flow up to 42 GPM / 160LPM.
The DSV / DSD-G03 valve is a solenoid actuated, direct acting, subplate/manifold mounting hydraulic directional control valve with 4 ports and 2 or 3 spool positions. Available in DSV: Conduit terminal box connection or DSD: DIN 43650 style connection, a wide range of spool styles and choices of AC / DC voltages are available for order.
The valve body is made with high strength iron castings provided with wide internal passages in order to minimize the flow pressure drop. These solenoid directional control valves are designed for industrial or mobile applications that require long life, high repetitive cycle rates and high efficiency.
DSV/DSD-G03 4-way directional control valves are available with AC or DC wet armature solenoid / coil (s).
- 4500 PSI / 320 Bar Operating Pressure.
- 42 GPM / 160 LPM Flow Rate.
- Wet Armature Solenoid Operated.
- 12 Spool Styles Available.
- Spool design to reduce flow force.
- Standard Indicating Lights.
- Build-in Surge suppression.
- Manual Solenoid Override.
- 10 Million Cycles Endurance Test.
- Mounting Pattern: NG10, CETOP-5, NFPA- D05
- Interface Type: ISO 4401-05, NFPA-D05
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 4500 PSI / 320 Bar
- Maximum Back pressure: 2285 PSI / 160 Bar
- Spool Type: 12 styles available, check catalog for details
- Spool Position: 2-Position Single Solenoid; 3-Position Double Solenoid
- Spool Return Type: Spring Centered, Spring Offset, Detent
- Solenoid Power Source: 100, 110, 120, 220, 240 VAC; 12, 24 VDC
- Solenoid Connection: Plug-in conduit terminal box or DIN 43650 Connector
- DSV-G03 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve, Terminal Conduit Box Connection.
- Product Literature
- Directional Control Valves
- Modular Stack Valves
- Pressure Control Valves
- Flow Control Valves
- Motor Pump
- Hydraulic Power Units / Systems
- Contact Us
31 Years CE/TÜV Certified 4/3 & 4/2 D05 / NG10 / CETOP5 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve Manufacturer | SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS
Based in Taiwan, SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULIC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD., since 1989, is a 4/3 & 4/2 D05 / NG10 / CETOP5 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve manufacturer in electrical machinery industries, including forklift, machine tool, plastic injection and recycling.
SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS's 4/3 & 4/2 D05 / NG10 / CETOP5 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve is reliable, sustainable, and cost effective, bringing you long-term value at an affordable price-point. With over 31 years of experience in manufacturing hydraulic systems, valves and components, Seven Ocean Hydraulics is able to streamline production time and has a greater control over product quality with in-house manufacturing of core components. We have gained trust from world- renowned brands for OEM projects, providing essential components for hydraulic products that are seen and used all over the world.
SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS has been offering customers high-quality hydraulic valves, both with advanced technology and 31 years of experience, SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS ensures each customer's demands are met.