4/3 & 4/2 D03 / NG6 / CETOP3 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve
D03 / NG6 / CETOP3 Directional Control Valve
Seven Ocean Hydraulics' high-performance hydraulic solenoid directional control valves - DSV/DSD-G02 are wet armature designed and configured in 4-Way, 2-position or 3-position. The G02 valve conforms to D03 / NG6 / CETOP-3 mounting patterns and is capable of pressure up to 5000 PSI / 350 Bar and flow up to 29 GPM / 110 LPM.
The DSV / DSD-G02 valve is a solenoid actuated, direct acting, subplate/manifold mounting hydraulic directional control valve with 4 ports and 2 or 3 spool positions. Its primary function is to direct fluid flow to a work cylinder or to control the direction of rotation of a hydraulic motor. Available in DSV: Conduit terminal box connection or DSD: DIN 43650 style connection, a wide range of spool styles and choices of AC / DC voltages are available for order.
The valve body is made with high strength iron castings provided with wide internal passages in order to minimize the flow pressure drop. These solenoid directional control valves are designed for industrial or mobile applications that require long life, high repetitive cycle rates and high efficiency.
- 5000 PSI / 350 Bar Maximum Operating Pressure.
- 29 GPM / 110 LPM Maximum Flow.
- Wet Armature Solenoid Operated.
- 12 Spool Styles Available.
- Spool design to reduce flow force.
- Standard Indicating Lights.
- Build-in Surge suppression.
- Manual Solenoid Override.
- 10 Million Cycles Endurance Test.
- Mounting Pattern: NG6, CETOP-3, NFPA- D03
- Interface Type: ISO 4401-03, NFPA-D03
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 5000 PSI / 350 Bar
- Maximum Back pressure: 3190 PSI / 220 Bar
- Spool Type: 12 styles available, check catalog for details
- Spool Position: 2-Position Single Solenoid; 3-Position Double Solenoid
- Spool Return Type: Spring Centered, Spring Offset, Detent
- Solenoid Power Source: 100, 110, 120, 220, 240 VAC; 12, 24 VDC
- Solenoid Connection: Plug-in conduit terminal box or DIN 43650 Connector
- DSV-G02 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve, Terminal Conduit Box Connection.
- Product Literature
- Directional Control Valves
- Modular Stack Valves
- Pressure Control Valves
- Flow Control Valves
- Motor Pump
- Hydraulic Power Units / Systems
- Contact Us
31 Years CE/TÜV Certified 4/3 & 4/2 D03 / NG6 / CETOP3 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve Manufacturer | SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS
Based in Taiwan, SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULIC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD., since 1989, is a 4/3 & 4/2 D03 / NG6 / CETOP3 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve manufacturer in electrical machinery industries, including forklift, machine tool, plastic injection and recycling.
SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS's 4/3 & 4/2 D03 / NG6 / CETOP3 Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve is reliable, sustainable, and cost effective, bringing you long-term value at an affordable price-point. With over 31 years of experience in manufacturing hydraulic systems, valves and components, Seven Ocean Hydraulics is able to streamline production time and has a greater control over product quality with in-house manufacturing of core components. We have gained trust from world- renowned brands for OEM projects, providing essential components for hydraulic products that are seen and used all over the world.
SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS has been offering customers high-quality hydraulic valves, both with advanced technology and 31 years of experience, SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS ensures each customer's demands are met.