D10 / NG32 / CETOP-10 Pilot Operated Directional Control Valve
Seven Ocean Hydraulics DG10 Directional Valves conform to Cetop-10, NG32 and NFPA-D10 mounting patterns. They are high-performing solenoid controlled pilot operated, two-staged, 4-way, manifold mounted valves, available in 2 or 3-position styles. As directional control valves, they are essential when it comes to inserting, interrupting and diverting the flow of hydraulic fluid throughout the system.
Series DG10 valves are extremely useful for a range of different systems when paired with and piloted by DSD / DSV-G02 (NG6, Cetop-3, NFPA-D03) valves to shift the flow direction of an entire hydraulic system. The G02 valve will provide the piloted pressure, mounted on top of the main / base valve.
Seven Ocean Hydraulics offers a diverse range of different DG07 directional control valves with a range of spool types and port operations for your needs and your system's specifications.
- 5-chamber style main body.
- Spool design to reduce flow force.
- Standard manual overrides.
- 250 Bar / 3571 PSI Pressure rating.
- Flow rate up to 800 LPM / 211 GPM.
- 10 Million Cycles Endurance Test.
- Optional Stroke Adjustment Nut(s).
- DG10 series valves are piloted by a DSV / DSD-G02 valve.
- Operated Type: Operation
- Actuation Type: Solenoid
- Mounting Pattern: NG16, CETOP-10, NFPA- D10 (ISO 4401-10)
- Mounting Type: Manifold / Subplate Mounting
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 Bar / 3571 PSI
- Maximum Back pressure: 160 Bar / 2285 PSI
- Maximum Flow Rate: 800 LPM / 211 GPM
- Pilot Connection (Pilot / Drain): External / Internal
- Spool Type: 12 styles available, check brochure for details
- Spool Position: Single / Double Solenoid; 2 and 3-Position; Spring Centered, Spring Offset, Detent
- Solenoid Power Source: 110, 120, 220, 240 VAC; 12, 24 VDC
- Solenoid Connection: Plug-in conduit box, DIN 43650 Connection
- Weight: 43 kg
- Product Literature
- Directional Control Valves
- Modular Stack Valves
- Pressure Control Valves
- Flow Control Valves
- Motor Pump
- Hydraulic Power Units / Systems
- Contact Us
31 Years CE/TÜV Certified D10 / NG32 / CETOP-10 Pilot Operated Directional Control Valve Manufacturer | SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS
Based in Taiwan, SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULIC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD., since 1989, is a D10 / NG32 / CETOP-10 Pilot Operated Directional Control Valve manufacturer in electrical machinery industries, including forklift, machine tool, plastic injection and recycling.
SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS's D10 / NG32 / CETOP-10 Pilot Operated Directional Control Valve is reliable, sustainable, and cost effective, bringing you long-term value at an affordable price-point. With over 31 years of experience in manufacturing hydraulic systems, valves and components, Seven Ocean Hydraulics is able to streamline production time and has a greater control over product quality with in-house manufacturing of core components. We have gained trust from world- renowned brands for OEM projects, providing essential components for hydraulic products that are seen and used all over the world.
SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS has been offering customers high-quality hydraulic valves, both with advanced technology and 31 years of experience, SEVEN OCEAN HYDRAULICS ensures each customer's demands are met.